I truly believe that being a photographer isn’t just about having a nice camera and knowing how to use it, it comes from a place much deeper than that. It comes from how the world has shaped you, it comes from the core of who you are and how you live your life. It’s part of my being to tell other people’s stories and I choose to do it visually, beautifully and with love.
MAKE YOUR MEMORIES
I've built my packages around what I have found to be the best use of hours and products. I've included products because I want to make sure you have something tangible and real after your wedding day, so that the photos exist in real life and not just on Facebook!
Get in touch using the form below, and tell be about your day and what you have planned. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you. x
All my wedding packages include the following:
• A pre-wedding consultation via video chat to go through your plans for the big day.
• A private online slideshow set to music - a great way to view and share your day with family and friends.
• A gallery of images (dependent on hours coverage) in high resolution images, edited to my high standard and style and ready to download.
• Full license to print and share with family and friends.
The Before Sunrise
Perfect for smaller or elopement weddings.
• 6 hours of photography coverage.
• USB Presentation Gift Box with 20 7x5 prints
The When Harry Met Sally
This wedding package is great for basic coverage - you can still add on any extras you might like.
• 8-9 hours of photography coverage (two hours before ceremony and 30 mins after the First Dance).
• Folio Box with 6 mounted 7x5" fine art prints in a Presentation Box with USB.
The Annie Hall
The best value package that has everything you need for full wedding coverage.
• All day photography (roughly 11-12 hours of coverage)
• Second Photographer all day
• Folio Box with 12 mounted 7x5" fine art prints in a Presentation Box with USB.
• 12x12 Beautiful Fine Art Album with 60 photos
HOW I WORK?
I’m always on the look out for natural, unscripted moments that happen at weddings. I’m unobtrusive throughout the day only stepping in to organise a few groups shots and your portrait session. And I do LOVE the portraits. I want to create something special and unique for you – but without too much fussing – I promise!
WEDDING DAY EXTRAS
Having an experienced second photographer along for the day is recommended if you are having more than 100 guests or if you want the groom preparation covered as well. You can also arrange extra hours or full weekend coverage as well.
Beautiful and stylish – these fine art albums are printed on fine art paper and handmade. They are lay flat albums and come in a variety of leather or cotton covers. Sizes range from 8×8”, 10×10 and 12×12”. Prices start at £450.
Well, this is exciting. You are taking the first step to booking a photographer for your wedding! eek!
It would be great if you could fill out the form below and I'll be in touch ASAP.
I can't wait to meet you.